Intelligent Training Academy

Trinity College Level 1 / CEFR B2 English Language Course and Certificate in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing for Home Office.

We can prepare you for B2 English Language exam for the UKBA. Either you need the B2 English Language Certificate for student visa, business or work permit, we can provide you full training and test.

We prepare you for Trinity College Integrated Skills in English ISE II exam. All these exams are in speaking, listening, reading and writing. We have exams every month.

If you do not want to study with us we can just book the B2 test for you and guide you for the exam. If you need training and exam preparation then we can teach you for the exam at a very reasonable fee. We have classes every week. We will make sure you learn enough to pass the exam at your first attempt.

These advanced level English language certificates are good for your academic and professional career. We have B2 Trinity College English exams available in London only.

Please try book your exam at least two to four weeks in advance so we can make sure that you get a place and have sufficient time to prepare for the exam. Certificates arrive between three to four weeks.

You can buy study material from us for your B2 English exam. We sell following books for exam preparation.

Trinity Student book for B1 exam. £ 25.00 including postage and packaging.

Trinity Student book for B2 exam. £ 25.00 including postage and packaging.

Please call us on 0208 279 0719 for full details.

News about Student Visa: